Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Korean Novela Fanatic


I've always been a koreanovela fanatic since then and one of those Korean drama series that hook me up is
"My Girl", wheew! Absolutely fantastic for me. It has been a part of my life that I shouldn't miss a day to watch it, I mean every night that was aired in Philippine Television. My Girl is a combination of romantic love story and comedy with great leads starring Lee Dae Hae and Lee Dong Wook. Very funny indeed! and pretty sure that you'll have to prepare a hell of stomach exercise session while watching..hahaha
I must say that If you’re looking for something to make you laugh and fall in love with a some kind of drama, then this is definitely it. ^ . ^. It had the makings of a series that you'd want to watch over and over again: pleasant comedy, enjoyable banter, romantic story, and a healthy serving of drama. Well I just really love it and I don't have any idea of what topic I have to post here in my blog so I remembered this meme..haha Honestly I'm a typical silent person and I don't prepare sharing my secrets and thoughts to the public and I choose friends to share it with though. Well anyway, back to the main topic...read on..---- >








Lee Dae Hae
was one of the lead stars in My Girl and Green Rose. She's really my all time fave Korean actress. I think the word 'beautiful' is an understatement for her. She is beyond beautiful, and I think even drop-dead gorgeous would be a poor replacement for her. hehe














I've got to share some pictures I grabbed from the net..See how pretty she is! ---->
































3 comments:

Grandma Julia said...

Just came by to renew acquaintances. I could see that just like me, you have been away for quite some time and have only been back.

Nice to know you are back.

bevs said...

Hi julia! Yeah! I've been away for quiet sometime now, been very busy with work.
Youre absolutely fantastic..How could I imagine myself at your age now - 90? who's an internet savvy, a good writer and made life an inspiration to others esp. to your love ones..you're such an inspiration for the readers too.. Good Luck to you, May you have a great life ahead. I already added you on my link list. GOD Bless...

Princess Cinderella said...

bevs....for how many moths atleast naka post naka..by the way i like your post like im a fan of koreanovela also...hahahayyyy..maka tomboy sila noh??wish naku ingana ko ka gwapa oi..hehehe...well wish lang...pero bevs mas gwapa si jesse...hehehe...pero gwapa sad ni sya...muah keep on posting so that i can comment...muah ayo ayo...