Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Fighting Chance...^_^




"Unexpected Opportunity"


In the quest of life, people often look for opportunities and make decisions. However, opportunities sometimes arrive where least expected. This painting is a representation of this unusual encounter between an individual and a never before considered opportunity. Developing the ability to recognize opportunities where they are least expected is a virtual guarantee of success.







"Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try nothing and succeed." --Lloyd Jones


This is it! hehehe (big grin). I'm so damn busy right now with my training on php programming. Another chance again, I hope I can make it...and I hope GOD will grant me a relief for every stress I have to encounter and a sweet song for every sigh..

-- Being a 4 year Computer Science grad, It's my greatest dream to become a computer programmer. Thus, I'm always given an opportunity, but indeed I failed for a second time that life has offered me..quiet sad really...(sigh). I was once hired as an Application Developer with a certain prestigious firm here in Davao City (A licensed Microsoft Business Partner Company) and it lasted for a couple of months. That was an achievement for me as part of the company filled with a highly competent IT Professionals. The fact that I wasn't happy with my job, that time I'm facing with distress and affliction circumstances -- a family problems that leads me out of focus and concentration with my job..I did my best I know, but admittedly it's not my best at all..I didn't make it and I decided to quit with a heavy heart ..and here comes another chance for me offered by my previous client, a programming position still but I just let those chances and opportunity passed by..hayy..and now here' s another chance again, and this is it! I hope I can make it this time..Good luck to me..(Big grin)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AJA BEVS!!..kaya na nimo oi..na failed man ka di un katapusan at di un ang basihan para sumuko..basta alam mo na lumalaban ka pa may panahon pa para tumayo at patunayan na kaya mo..baka mas da best pa ang mararating mo kaya ung lumipas ay di para sau..ok..think positive..GO GIRL!!!..alam kong malayo pa mararating mo..nagsisimula ka pa lng..GOd bless!..mwah

Anonymous said...

hi bevs, that's nice, but don't let your failures take hold of what's in store for you.

your past doesn't define your future...

always move forward, keep your head up...

bevs said...

@ Czy

thank you for ur comment, nosebleed ko,ehehehe kahilak man sad ta og tunok..joke lang..hehe AJA czy!!!

bevs said...

@ Admiral Ato

Oist master!hehe thank u so much for ur comment. Yeah! tama jud ka..I'm looking forward and moving on. GOD is really so good for always giving me a chances like this. I do hope I can make it this time around. Unta pareho ko sa inyo 2 ni kaka, codes ang vitamins?nyahehe You both had really wide range of knowledge interms of programming design..mga Bill Gates wanna be..ehehe

Good luck pud and once again thank you..^_^

Chai said...

hi!! goodluck with what you are up to. Just give your best shot on it. Do it with prayers... I think you can make it.

jelmaj9 said...

kaya man daw na nimo daw ana cla..Hehehe.
kaya lagi na..:D

Take care and ayaw cgeg pa busy2x ha?hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Don't be afraid to show of who you are..face the present and the future don't look behind your back for those failures..but it will lead you to your success as your armor to face another challenges in life..be strong..

bevs said...

@ horse racing

Nice one! Thanks for your comment. Continue lifting people's spirit up..Have a nice day..^_^