Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Entry To Cabal Game Online


I came up this idea to write about a Cabal Online Game Tutorial from my cousin Raoul, who is a Pro in Cabal Game. I intend to share my experiences with other cabalers and to some who share the love and fun of playing cabal online game.

I’m on my way to level 160’s playing the Class Force Blader in Cabal PH Mercury Server. For almost a year, it’s my first time of playing this MMORPG. Indeed, it’s an addictive game! I love the game play and the character itself even though the hacking issue is still there.

There’s no such thing as ultimate character class in Cabal Online. You have to choose your character based on your personal preferences. Their are 6 Character Class in Cabal Online and each of them has their own specialty. As for me, I choose Cabal Force Blader because I love how they attack mobs and their several debuffs skills instored in them. Cabal Force Blader is said to be the most Versatile Class and Touted as the PVP (Player Versus Player) god. hmmn. Well, all I can say is that it’s still defends on the player’s strategy and techniques on how to skill fast and win PVP.

I’ve got a lot of good screenshots to share with. I hope I can post them all..geesh =))
For more info's and Cabal Online Game guide, you can visit this link. ^^




2 comments:

Davao Job Hiring said...

Ang Dami ng nababaliw sa Cabal. Kabilang na ako.. hehe

Davao Jobs Hiring - Bisitahin para mapadali ang paghahanap ng trabaho. If you like us, TELL SOMEONE if you don't, LEAVE ME MESSAGE :D

rafiel dilo said...

I love playing Cabal Games.

Nowadays its demand to play in Online Games.

Rafiel
http://www.laruymuna.blogspot.com